It’s been two months since the beginning of the year and it’s time to check in:
- How have you been?
- Is your (mental, physical, spiritual, emotional) health ok?
- Have you been saying your positive affirmations?
- Have you been remaining positive?
- Have you been accomplishing the goals you have set for yourself?
- Have you been consistent with your objectives?
- Have you been blessing the world with your magic?
- Have you been loving yourself wholeheartedly?
- Have you been tuning out the negativity?
Kudos to you if you have. I’m happy that you know your worth and you’re willing to maintain that level of consistency. I know there are days when curling up in a ball is the easiest thing, but you choose to go out there to shine bright. Remember you inspire people, so go out there and be that boss.
If you haven’t, there is still time to be your best self. You don’t have to wait until the end of the year, you can do it at any time with the right mindset. If you don’t feel like you are being pushed in that direction, it’s time to change your environment. Everyone is tasked to find their purpose in life; the longer you wait by engaging in distractions the further you are from your happiness. So do better and be better for your future self, success is waiting to be intimately acquainted with you.
Sending positivity your way!
Pax et Felicitatem,
Nomadic Free Spirit