This year’s theme was easy as the word alignment kept appearing in my thoughts and conversations. If you know me, I am a big believer in signs and synchronicities, so this was a no-brainer. In choosing my theme, I had to be specific with my intention as the universe does not distinguish.
I am planning to align my myself with greatness (in all forms). I am networking and collaborating with persons that will transform my vision into reality. I have lots of ideas floating around in my mind, and sometimes I need to take a step back to organise my thoughts. Hopefully, I’ll find persons that can help me develop the ideas.
I hope this year will push me to outdo myself. I’m so eager to see what it brings! I welcome the positive people in my life that will help me grow and kindly ask the others to step aside so I can shine. Follow me to the end of the year to hear the update; I promise you it will be juicy.
Some of my previous themes were:
- 2020: The year of mass holistic expansion
- 2019: The year of gratitude
- 2018: The year of new leaps
- 2017: The year of self-actualisation
- 2016: The year of self-acceptance
- 2015: The year of 24 — The disappearance of the rose-tinted glasses
Nomadic (Free) Spirit